Monday, September 10, 2007

Pictures of My Apartment









So Dad, as per request, here are some photos of my apartment in Delhi. Description is from top photo to bottom:
1) Here is the alleyway from the main road to my house. This is looking toward the road.
2)This is a picture of my apartment building. All the windows you can see on the second story are part of out apartment.
3) This picture is taken form the corner of the room. Across form where Amy is sitting is the front door. Behind me in this picture is two doors to two bedrooms, one of them is mine. This picture shows the living room and dining room.
4) This is the kitchen with Julie by the sink, Molly by the fridge, and Sam by the burners.
5) This is a picture of my bed. I couldn't find a good shot of my bed room!
Hope this gives you some visualization of where I am!

No comments: